ACU-PET Veterinary Acupuncture and Rehabilitation Therapies offers the services of Dr. Esther Horton, an experienced small animal veterinarian (mainly dogs and cats) qualified in Veterinary Acupuncture, Trigger Point therapy, Pain management, Rehabilitation Therapies and other integrative therapies. It allows for the integration of Conventional and Alternative /Complementary Medicine and to provide the best results for the patient. Esther’s business is based in Maleny in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, Queensland. The clinic room is located on our own property and the address will only be given to clients with appointments.
- Acupuncture, Laser Acupuncture, Moxa, Aqua-puncture, Electro-Acupuncture
- Trigger Point Therapy, TENS
- Myofascial Pain Therapy
- Post-surgical Rehabilitation
- Canine Athlete Rehabilitation and Advice
- Agility Dog Rehabilitation and Physical Therapies
- Physical Therapies
- Canine Sports Medicine
- Laser Therapy/ Cold Laser Therapy
- Pain Management Plans
- Palliative care
- Nutrition and Supplements Advice
- Chinese Massage/Tui Na
- Supportive Care for Elderly Animals and Cancer Patients
PLEASE NOTE: I do not provide any regular veterinary care such as emergency care, surgery, Xrays, diagnostics, vaccinations and dispensing medications. Please see your regular local veterinarian for such services.